Why You Should Have an Accident Insurance?
Reasons: Why You Should Have an Accident Insurance?
Accident insurance is a policy capable of paying benefits to members during sickness or accidents. It is usually not considered as an investment but a form of assistance that will help you commercially when involved in an accident so that you are cushioned against the hospitalization bills. Cases of accident are common in our daily activities on roads, at home and even in office and work places.
Reasons why you should have an Accident Insurance
You are encouraged to have a personal policy that will enable you to have accident insurance. This is important because:
· It is very affordable to all, with monthly instalments that are pocket friendly for all members of the family.
· It is easy to enrol as there is no need of medical examinations.
· It covers to every kind of a mishap, whether minor or serious.
· One is assured of support financially as long as they are a policyholder.
· Covers for the policyholder and their family in an event that one of them is involved in accidents of physical injuries.
· A member is able to enjoy their lifestyle actively with more protection from accidents as they feel secured well secured from risky events.
· Method of payment is automatically deducted from the bank.
· Members are compensated for lost or damaged items like cars and houses, as long as they were included in the policy.
· One can have a family insurance package that covers the whole family under one accident insurance.
· One can have a great discount when they include their whole family in the policy with one company.
· The policy provides cover for several events that are unforeseen cases like transport accidents, terrorist attacks and natural disasters.
· One can have a customized policy where they can involve high prevalent accidents in their homes and work places and exclude others that are less likely.
· It is flexible and one can easily adjust it according to their budget, salary and needs.
· It is easy to make claims as the required documentation is less compared to other policies that are similar.
· Compensation is done to beneficiaries in anywhere on earth.
· The cost of insurance does not increases with age or number of members in the policy.
Drivers who are beneficiaries will benefit in the following ways;
· If drivers sustain injuries resulting from an accident, they are paid in lump sum, despite the level of impact as they still get the needed percentage.
· In the event of death due to violence or accident, estates or beneficiaries of the deceased are assured of getting additional death cover amount.
What all it covers if someone meets an accident?
There is a possibility of reduced or no income after one has been involved in an accident as they are unable to do their work as before. This can because of reduced mobility, payment of treatment services or traveling abroad for medication. When one has insurance, most of these expenses are catered for.
What is needed of Accident Insurance?
For one to become a beneficiary, you are required to fully disclose facts about your material items, your health, occupation and personal account.