The very thought of going to Asia for a vacation conjures up images of mystery and glamour. Taking an early vacation to one of the following Asian locales is one way to fend off the shattering memory of a tepid fall across North America.
The sultry climes of Asia offer enticing options to a jaunt across Southern Europe. Beaches, spas, shopping and foods to dance on your taste buds await the eager tourist. Each of the following vacation packages is for 6 nights and includes airfare from the city noted and hotel.
Ohi! From Washington, D.C. to Tokyo – Ikebukuro District $1381
Flying American Airlines, round trip, you arrive at the Haneda International Airport in Tokyo; your next stop is the Wing International Ikebukuro Hotel. One quick tip about this hotel: the sleeping quarters are not in the Western style.
For a bit extra, other hotels that are similar to American and European ways are available.
The attractions include the following
- Home to the Yasukuni Shrine, the Sunshine International Aquarium and all the entertainments that Ikebukuro district bullet has to offer.
- Each room includes a private bathroom, sitting area, Wifi and a western style breakfast.
- Ikebukuro is the location of the longest continuous operating retail establishment in Tokyo – the Mitsukoshi department store. For the teenagers, there are anime shops and for those who are more established but like the edgy trend, the Marui is willing to take your money.
- The Iconic Sunshine City is also in this district of Tokyo – containing two major malls, a hotel, a theme park and the World Import Mart – not to mention plenty of options for food of all kinds.
For a 6-night vacation trip to Tokyo, this is a great price.
Fall in Love Again in Fiji for $1645
Land of sultry ocean breezes and a languorous lifestyle, you depart from San Francisco International and arrive at the Sofitel Fiji 5-Star Resort and Spa.
- Every room faces a water feature –ocean, marina or pool.
- All rooms offer modern furnishings, bathrobes & slippers for guests, refrigerators, bottled water, coffee makers and complimentary poolside cabanas.
- Within the spa are a golf course, beach side bars, children’s club, 5 restaurants, and a health club and spa.
If you take the children with you, the resort offers childcare services allowing you and your spouse time to fall in love again.
Kiss the Wind in Papeete, Tahiti $2816
Encased on one side by hills and on the other side by water, Papeete is located in the French Polynesia Islands of Tahiti. Leaving from Baltimore, the Radisson Plaza Hotel in Papeete will be your personal home for the entire duration of your stay.
- Views abound from every stopping point from the hotel situated in the romantic tropical cove – mountains on one side and the South Sea views on the other.
- Some of the unusual amenities include Aerobic classes, cooking class using Tahitian recipes, and Tahitian dance lessons
- Restaurants and bar cafes offer a variety of menu options within the hotel but there are plenty of other options in Papeete.
For a vacation Places deal that offers the class of French service and the amenities of the most upscale accommodations in a top U.S. city, this could actually be called a cheap vacation places!
Vacation deals to idyllic and mysterious locations in Asia are worth a lifetime of memories.
Visit Sundance Vacations to learn how you can get your wholesale Vacation Places.