Celebrate your weekend vacation by planning a trip to Bhatinda. This place is a small town that’s located in the province of Punjab state. The nearby cities, places and towns are Kot fateh, Kot Bakhtu, Nahianwala, Hisar, Gangasagar and Maihma sawai.
The places that you can visit during weekend vacation for Bhatinda are:
- Damdama Sahib: This place defines the history of Sikhs and is situated 18 miles from south of Bhatinda. Baisakhi is one of the major festivals that are celebrated in Damdama Sahib. Every year a colorful fair for Baisakhi festival is organized which is enormously enjoyed by tourists and local visitors. Guru Gobind Singh rested in this place approximately for nine months and nine days, after winning a fierce battle against the Mughals at Anandpur sahib. In this place, you can discover ten Gurudwaras and three tanks namely Akalsar Saroveer, Nanksar Sarover and Gurusar Sarover.
- Maiser Khana: It’s one of the most prominent temples in Bhatinda that is mostly visited by tourists. The temple is sited 29 km from Bhatinda and has sculpture of Mata Jwala. It’s said that Mata Jwala gave an appearance to a poor follower who was unable to reach Durga temple at Jwala ji. Each and every year two fairs are organized in Maiser Khana in which more than two lacks of devotees worship sculpture of Mata Jwala Ji.
- Zoological Park: This Park is sited about 6 kms from Bhatinda. This park will proffer you and your family a sensational entertaining experience as this place provides you natural beauty of parks, lawns and museum, etc.
- Qila Mubarak: This Qila is spread over the large area and situated in the centre of Bhatinda city. It’s said that every year Guru Gobind Singh ji visited and rested in this place, which has made this place one of the major tourist attraction spots in Bhatinda. The beauty of Qila lies in its architecture which is beautifully built from red stones.
- Rose Garden: In this place, you can find a variety of roses like red, white and yellow etc. The garden is about 10 acre in size which is surrounded by lavish grasses and roses all over. It’s one of the most famous attractive picnic spots which proffer visitors and tourists with best scenic and pictorial beauty.
- National Fertilizers ltd: This is an industrial site in which urea fertilizers are produced with an approximate capacity of about 1550 M.T. of urea per day. This place has vastly resulted in the development of Bhatinda state and now is one of the prominent sectors that contribute in satisfying needs of people.
- Guru Nanak Dev Thermal Plant: This plant has 4 units of about 210 MW capacities. All the units are sincerely devoted to power generation.
The list does not ends here, the other places that you can visit during your weekend vacation for Bhatinda are Bahia fort, Lakhi jungle, chetak park, and Dhobi bazaar etc.