Immerse yourself in the natural beauty of Munnar
Located in the scenic valleys of Western Ghats, Munnar is an awe-inspiring natural place that attracts a huge number of people every year. Although, famous for its tea gardens, people visiting Munnar have a lot of options to explore. The flora and fauna present there will just hypnotize you and won’t let you leave the place anytime soon. If you love nature and enjoy a lovely trek in the early mornings, Munnar is the place for you. Just pick one of the tour packages online to get best of deals. Here are some must visit places in Munnar.
- Echo Point: Echo Point is mostly a trekking trip, lying 15 kms far from Munnar and is decorated with a little lake in the midst of hills. Because of the close packed hills set at 90 degrees, this spot is celebrated for the echoes it creates to calls.
- Mattupetty Dam: Mattupetty Dam, arranged 13 kms off Munnar at 1700m over the sea level, is very renowned for the Indo-Swiss livestock ventures. This excursion spot is additionally popular among its visitors for different exercises like boating and horse riding.
- Top Station: Top Station, lying in the Western Ghats around 41 kms far from Munnar, is an impeccable destination to have a thrilling experience of cloud-strolling. The destination is well known for being the historical transshipment area for the tea that was conveyed up here from Munnar and Madupatty via train and after that around rope way to Kottagudi.
- Atukkad Waterfalls: Settled 2 kms far from Munnar in the midst of excellent slopes and lavish green wildernesses, this immaculate waterfall makes for romantic adventures and picnics site. In any case, the street to Atukkad is exceptionally slender and needs a great deal of experience to drive on.
- Eravikulam National Park: Found 45 min driving time from Munnar, the Eravikulam National Park houses a rich and differing assortment of vegetation. Elephant, Nilgiri langur, Nilgiri marten, Atlas moth (biggest on the planet), lion-tailed macaque, little ripped otter and rare tigers are some of the main creature species that can be spotted here.
- Blossom Park: Spread over a rich field of 18 acres of land, Blossom Park is popular for its exercises, for example, water cycling, boating and skating. It is secured with a wide assortment of vegetation and has romantic little tree houses and ropeways. It is situated at a distance of 3 kms from Munnar.
- Cheeyappara Waterfalls: Arranged near Valara Falls is another delightful waterfall known as Cheeyappara Waterfalls. These falls serves as a noteworthy fascination of the area cascading more than seven steps. One can easily reach the spot by a taxi or auto rickshaw.
- Chithirapuram: Arranged 10 kms off Munnar, Chithirapuram is a spot acclaimed for its rural environ and old world appeal. It additionally houses old play areas and courts, cabins, lethargic little bungalows and tea ranches adding to the appeal of the town.
- Pothamedu Viewpoint: Arranged 6 kms off Munnar, Pothamedu Viewpoint is decorated with extending slopes and rich green mountains. One can witness the tremendous wide perspectives of tea, espresso and cardamom manors of the territory. Trekkers and explorers would love the adrenaline surge of this spot.
A natural haven, these are only some of the few places that should be visited in Munnars. Book your Munnar tour packages now to save money as the prices fluctuate a lot during the holiday season.